"My Mother's Place" provides elder care services on a month-to-month basis. No long term contracts or huge initial "Administration" or "Entry" fees.
The monthly fee includes the following:
- Furnished Private or Shared room with power-adjustable Bed.
- Three Meals a day. (Board and Care) - Special diets can be arranged.
- Assistance with any or all of the Activities of Daily Living (Personal Care): Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Transferring, Eating, Toileting, Incontinency management, Medication management.
- Laundry of linens and personal clothes.
- Social, and physician-prescribed rehabilitation, activities individually tailored to each persons needs, desires and abilities.
- Care Providers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
|Dining Room|| |